Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fire!

Currently Reading:  No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole, A Dark Matter by Peter Straub, Bell, Book & Dyke (A Bella After Dark collection)

Currently Listening To:  A Fan Blowing Behind Me

Current Title in Works:  Wyndhaven
They finally took out the Burn Ban and we can burn again.  We immediately set a small fire that consumed most of the loose paper in the house and some I collected from the yard.  Wonderful turn of events.  Everything else is still going.  I think Mother is convinced I still need to take this class though it's expensive, but what the hell maybe it'll help.  Can't hurt, it is, after all, a degree.

I really need to get my shit together and begin anew on my journey to fitness.  I get fatter every day, pretty soon I'm going to be a size 26 and wow, what then, can't even get clothes at WalMart.  Tomorrow's a good day to get started with that, it's Saturday, some weekday pressures will be off, I'll start out with a healthy breakfast and go from there.  I'm really motivated to exercise still, not really done it other than meander around the yard a little but I'm motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment