Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Is Not Good . . .

It's Sunday and I can't watch racing.  I don't really care for the road race, but still, it's racing.  SO I have to keep up using lap-by-lap on nascar.com.  What the deal is there is something broken in the connection in our subdivision, our cable company is switching to all digital (as is everything electronic) and there is a fault somewhere in our area and they probably won't have it repaired until mid next week, if then.  I will tell them this:  if it's not done by Friday they will lose a customer.  The only real problem we had with Lake Livingston cable/internet is that it went up too high on the bill, but we've not caught a break with either Satellite or Suddenlink, so we may go back.  I don't care either way I just want my damned television back.


In other news, well, there isn't any.  It's hot, there is a tropical storm in the gulf (Debbie), and our temps have begun to tease the triple digit mark.  Ain't life grand.  It's not so bad in the morning but starting at around one o'clock it starts getting hotter and the acs help but not as much as I wish they would.  Anyway going to go now and find something to do, more blogging elsewhere, likely :).

No comments:

Post a Comment