Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, December 17, 2012

Just Another Monday . . .

I am attempting to get back on program with my diet though.  Lost 2 pounds since last week, I'm walking around more and doing more so that helps.  I've been mentally exhausted with everything going on these days, but I have no control over any of that.  I am going to begin a regular routine of writing though, set goals and work to meet them.  Both reading and writing, I've not done enough of either in the last few months to be worthwhile.  I have got to find a job but I just don't know how.  No one around here is hiring, rather, they are not hiring ME.  My only outlet now is fast food and I dread that.  But we'll see maybe it won't be so bad.  Working weekends is what I fear, as I don't want to miss NASCAR.  I can get Tivo, maybe.  We'll see that's in the future a ways.  More on the morrow, just jotting down my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment