Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, February 4, 2013

Disappointed . . .

Ok so as you all know or maybe you don't, I NEED a portable dvd player.  Well, I have a dvd player that I hook up to the tv, and that's great but, my roommate HATES horror movies and anything sexually explicit SO a lot of my movie collection I can't watch (and I just bought two collections, 28 movies in all, that I'm still waiting to watch!).  I thought I had a solution with my computer monitor.  I could have sworn it had the connectivity I needed to hook it up to my computer but it doesn't.  So I still need a portable dvd player, the least expensive I've found is 80.00 which I don't have and as yet cannot earn.

In other news I've gained weight and am being too lazy and hoggish to start losing again but I am trying to get back on track.  I'm not overly concerned about it as is.  I do wish I could get another job though it's ridiculous no one will hire me and if it's just because of my weight that IS pathetic because I'm such a good worker.  Their loss though.  I  don't know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment