Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Just Stuff . . .

'k so I've not done much today but swept, got the trash together and to the can, watched the LAST race of the NASCAR season until <<<sobgagsobsobsob>>> February, and got to the Ms on my Neopets.  I sure have a lot of those suckers.  Meh I'll get em fed up and happy again, you just wait.  I also prepared a fabulous bowl of tuna salad, my speciality next to my chicken pasta salad.  I got the can down to the curb, being reminded the whole time to make sure I picked the lemons from the neighbors' tree which I did and they are rotten, fungus infected or something, at any rate they aren't ripe and we don't use them anyway.  She just didn't want someone else to get em.

Now I'm contemplating fixing up my calendar, at least my ecalendar, for next year's NASCAR season.  Lots of changes a comin there.  More later gonna scope the landscape.  Full moon tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment