Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Year 2014.

Not that great a year beginning.  We found out our phone has been unplugged all morning so if you've been trying to call we're live now.  Mother is having a crappy day because we have a female dog in heat and the males keep tying up in fights over her.  I just put one out about to put out another one so we can get some peace.  The day is gorgeous though sun is out and that's good.  I uncovered the garden so the plants could get some sun, good thing I did because they would be too hot and would probably wilt.  Oh for springlike weather to descend upon us.  But not till February.  And with February comes NASCAR!!!!!!!!  Can't wait I'm soooooooooo bored these weekends.  I gotta go, gotta shower and clean house, or vice versa.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment