Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Been Thinkin'

As I was saying last night in chat, sometimes 1) I regret that I ever bought a computer, 2) that I ever started with the internet and 3) that I ever got internet addicted.  My computer is messing up right now and I can't get it fixed right now.  At this point it works, the only thing is I cannot access very important documents on my hard drive.  So I'm uber pissed.  First of the month I'll find someone to look at it.

Neopets.  Gods I have a lot of them.  I just adopted a pink Mohog I was so happy.  I recently adopted an orange one.  It's great to be able to adopt painted pets.  I have many orange ones, a brown one, this pink one, and I've painted 3 of mine, speckled, glowing and split.  Pretty neat!  End of the month I'm going to adopt a purple scorchio a woman has for adoption.  Probably next month a pretty Ixi she also has.  We'll see.  I need to accumulate points there though.

More later I'm in the process of feeding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment