Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ok So . . .

Watching racing, sort of.  I've been updating some of my facebook games, they have shut down Hemp Tycoon and are closing down Atlantis Fantasy which I HATE.  I've restarted some of them on a second facebook account I have that is friends only, no family so I can be ME without repercussions.  I've not been in chat all day and I'm about tired playing games, I may start cleaning or . . . not I don't know tomorrow is looking good for that kind of thing.  The rain has stopped for a while, no more expected till Thursday, everyone is flooded, it's trending on Texas FBs.  We're broke again but seeing what we can do.

This week I started broadcasting for the chat, I'm enjoying it I hope to keep stuff to talk about.  I've generated interest in tiger's eye and orange, I think I did quite a lengthy tirade on both this week.

Everything is green and leafy out here I'm going to try to get my ass in gear this week and get some seed planted and stuff moved around where I can garden.  Going to take a lot of work but about time I used my muscles.

Anyway more later, going to check on this game they are long to load or crashing outright don't know what's up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment