Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, May 1, 2015

A Failed Experiment . . .

 Not only did we spend MOST of our money today we had to go out of town to spend a lot of it.  They have closed our local WalMart and well, life just about sucks here now, if you don't or can't shop at Brookshire's or HEB, your only choice is to go to Cleveland, Woodville, Huntsville or some other town that still has a WalMart.  We're going to be making do with Brookshire's.  Nothing much we can do, I can't keep going out of town that was just MISERABLE.  Anyway, we added a fridge to our already bloated Aaron's bill, to be delivered Monday, they brought us out a loaner washer till they fix the one we were paying on, about a month from now.  I invested in flea stuff for the dogs they are really covered, early this season.  I was so tired by the time I got home all I could do was nearly collapse.  I was glad to see Snoopy though, he had gotten out on our way out and I was so afraid something had happened to him, we had to leave him out because we didn't have time to coax him back in.  But when we got home he was on the porch, tail wagging, whining, so happy someone came home.  So all is safe and sound now.  More on the morrow I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment