Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Trouble . . .

We're being harassed by Mother's insurance company and I'm not quite sure what to do about it.  I need to put a lawyer on retainer I guess.

In other news I got the internet fixed I got a 50' ethernet cord and that solved the problem beautifully.  I'm resourceful that way.  I'm back to my weekly broadcasts, though I had to bail on Saturday's because the race ran late and I had to grocery shop and wasn't back in time and was beat when I did get back.  So that was that.  Back to it on Thursday.

Otherwise the weather is just great and I want to get going on planting but I don't know we have this damned tent caterpillar infestation and that's not good I don't know when they'll die out but I can't trust them around new growth so I don't know what to do, they already defoliated my crepe myrtle.  I just don't know.

So on that I guess I'll go, nothing but trouble these days please let this cycle end soon!

1 comment: