Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Today . . . Meh . . .

Ok so, Mother's gowns got here today she liked them and I told her it would be a good idea to change every other day so they don't get messed up.  I'll remind her.  As I was going to the mailbox I heard the faintest rumble of thunder.  It had been predicted we'd get afternoon showers.  Not long after I rested after the present giving all hell broke loose outside with rain.  Thunder and just a torrential downfall, water is still standing in the yard.  Well once it stopped I ran to WalMart to get dog food, and I'd gotten some stuff for her so I gave it to her and came back here to relax a little.  She called me up front because she heard something she couldn't place (I get this a lot) and turns out it's a frog.  She has tried everything to get that frog away from our door.  Unsuccessfully.  So there's that.  He's still croaking.  I think it's beautiful.

I do appreciate the rain the garden I guess will like it but we have gotten a lot of rain in the last week so really we can stop for a day or two now.  It still gets really hot in the afternoons so if it DOES stop, the plants' soil will dry.  I worry about the fuchsia because it's in a non draining pot and by the time I got out to it yesterday it was full of water, I slowly drained some of it out but the soil is still very very wet so I hope she recouperates.  I  have her under a table right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment