Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, October 20, 2017

Finally Fall!

Woke up today to thunder, it's been raining lightly on and off all day.  Cooling some, significantly starting Sunday and will be continuously cool.  50s for lows (some 40s!) and 70s for highs.  About time!  The rain will be good for the garden it's time for it to be watered.  First of the month I have to get another large heater for the living room.  Goddess help us with these breakers, it's worse in the winter.  Fortunately the robe I bought for Mother is really warm.  So that's good.  I intended to burn the old one before the rain but got lazy and didn't now I'll have to wait for it to dry before it will burn.

The leaves haven't really started to fall, perhaps they will, I love to burn leaves no better smell in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment