Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Magic of Waiting . . .

I was sitting outside calling for Snoopy to come home.  I stopped for a few minutes and just watched the wind blow through the trees.  Smelling the freshness of the rain fueled air and wondering on the steps I need to take to accomplish some of the goals I've set for myself over the upcoming week.  I looked down and magically, Snoopy was quietly sitting beside me watching the trees as I was.  I petted and praised him for coming to me and promised him a chicken breast if he'd come in.  He did so he got his treat.  Next time maybe he'll come to me a little quicker to get his treat!  Though it won't always be chicken breast, we simply had 2 left over from a chicken dinner gone by.  I gave the other to the mother-to-be Annie to get her into the house.  All are snug as bugs in rugs now so let the rain pour.  We're sound now.

No comments:

Post a Comment