Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Off Work ..

I'm down to one dog, Angus left home 2 days ago and I've not seen him since.  Just got Pepper left.  I need to get her a playmate.  Saw someone has a dog they found that would be perfect, another female so I wouldn't have to worry about them breeding.  But I want to hold off until I can maybe get a fence put around this RV so when they get let out they won't be able to leave.  I'll have that handy man bid on it, would be nice if I could afford it.  Anyway off work for 3 nights, just kind of bonding with Pepper some we've really not had time to bond.  I need to get her some toys.  She can play with the rope toy now that Angus has left.  She's good at coming back in when I let her out, she does leave the yard but mostly stays right here.  She loves being in, and is so good at going to the bathroom outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment