Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, April 20, 2020

Housebound . , ,

So there is this stuff Covid19 or Coronavirus going around and the world is in turmoil.  Businesses have closed people are being confined to their homes.  My job ... well ... I normally work the night shift at Arby's but the night shift currently is no more so they shifted me to the Love's part of our business and they have constructed a small 'deli' and it's now my job to provide people with fountain drinks, coffee, hot snacks.  I still mostly work overnight but had to work one day shift.  Things were just looking up for me greatly now this.  I'm still doing well, in that I still have a job.  The government gave us all $1200 in stimulus money, like they did that one year when everyone got like $600.  NOW they think they might give us 2k for at least 6 months and man if they do that this chick has a new home!  So I'm praying that happens.  We will have to pay taxes on this money come next year but hell, it's worth it!

In home news Tygger had 4 kittens cutest things on 4 feet, 2 of them yellow tabby so happy about that.  Since the shitstorm of last November I got another dog her name is Pepper, she is a lab mix.  I'm about to, I hope, get a chiweenie I'll be naming Rex.  I am going to try to get Pepper spayed next week she's conceived but I want her spayed anyway I think it will be ok.  Just expensive as hell but I have the stimulus to use.  Once that's done I have to get a handyman out here to repair the rv.  THAT is going to cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment