Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, June 8, 2020

Impulse Spending ...

I just ordered $40 worth of perfume.  I've not had like, nice perfume in a long time and these are some lovely scents, I've used 2 of them before one is new to me but sounds nice.  Not real expensive really, and free shipping.  Can't wait for them to get here.

The car is in the shop and I am hoping upon hope it doesn't cost much to repair.  I know there is something wrong with it but the guy at autozone had said it has a fouled plug that's not much.  But we'll see you never know.  I do know they won't be done with it before the end of the week, so I texted Yesika to see if she can schedule me Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues ... we'll see.  Otherwise I don't know I just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment