Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Storm Day . . .

Stormy today.  Warnings and thunder and everything.  Was going to start my porch exercising but can't in the rain plus I don't feel like it, not that I ever will I'll have to force myself to do it but I'll be happy once I get it going.  I can use the steps to warm up.  I need to clean the place but I can't change the mopwater, because of rain and no running water in the house.  I burned my first incense cone since we've moved in here surprisingly enough I didn't catch hell for it, yet.  So I guess it's going to be tolerated.  I'm going to rearrange those logs outside if I can to make a natural altar and come full moon begin rite outside.  There are things I need to do as there are things I need, mostly, a job.  Going to take some serious concentration to get that going.  I'm torn.  I am worried about going back to work, afraid Mother will hurt herself again.  But I have it to do.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment