Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, March 2, 2012

Headphones

Ok so I got some headphones today so I can play around on the net and keep my YOUTUBE playlist up and not annoy the motherperson.  I pulled up Daydream Believer and favored it, but cried as it played, I still can't believe Davy was taken from us so far too  soon.  But it's not like I'd ever get to meet the guy  anyway, and excellent memories were left so, well, that's it.  I got  a set of speakers too but I don't know if they don't work well or I didn't have them plugged all the way in.  I'll check it out later.  I'm dead tired now.  Interesting note.  Before I turned on the music I had godawful stomach pain, now I'm fine.  Music heals, doesn't it?  Think I'll listen to Free For All again.

No comments:

Post a Comment