Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, May 4, 2012

Back To Normal?

We switched our internet and satellite back to Suddenlink cable.  I think we (I) made a huge mistake.  I keep forgetting how badly people hate our dogs, for starters, secondly, we don't get all the channels we had with satellite, so no more Monster Man unless I watch it on Hulu.  No Logo or Bravo either.  BUT we do get all the channels that NASCAR comes on, even Speed (we pay extra).  Main thing is I got my internet back my goodness I've not played that much Solitaire in my life I don't believe.  I even brought out Minesweeper for a while.  Should have spent the downtime writing but can't with all the interruptions.  It's been a hard two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. Please accept my apologies that you were experiencing issues with your service. If there's anything I can do to help in the future, please let me know. My email is: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete