Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Going to Be A Bumpy Ride . . .

It's going to start storming again tomorrow, going to be severe by Sunday I hope we don't get blown away, this trailer is not tied down.  I'm not really worried, I am worried about my plants though, starting my little garden again.  I need to cover my hawarthia it is living, even blooming, but I need to protect it from more wind and rain, it's  not doing all that great, I'm just hoping it makes it and comes fully back.  I rather expect my hosta to but I don't guess it is going to.  I'll get some more when we go back to WalMart once we get paid again.  I ordered some datura seed from Parkseed can't wait for them to get here.  In the meantime I have some seed I'm going to go ahead and plant here and there, maybe tomorrow before the rain but best wait till after I guess.  Going to go for now, just wanted to get something out there.


Later, 2:59 p.m.


Now the house is looking more like hoarders live here.  Mother insisted on getting that goddamned chair in here, well I think I have a broken back, but it's in here, it's way too big for the space and it STINKS.  Anyone dealing with an elderly person who gets unreasonably attached to a specific chair should be able to empathize.  There is a can of febreeze I can get to, I'll hose it down with that before I go to bed tonight and it can freshen it somewhat overnight.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment