Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, March 11, 2013

A Monday In The Life . . .

I am doing better with Pot Farm, they fixed a lot of the problems and the game loads now and doesn't crash any more.  That's good.  I'd like to get a throwaway debit card though and use it for AstroGarden, I can't do a  lot without actual money and that kinda sucks.  The game would be a lot more fun if I could afford a lot more gold.  Ah well.  I persevere.  Otherwise I hope this is the last of our cold weather, it's to be 34 tonight and that's not good, it was at least that last night I hope my plants persevere.  I may go out later and cover them though.  Thanks to DST the days are way way way WAY longer.  (sigh) I hate DST.  With a passion.  On that I'll go my merry way and do something constructive (write?).  Oh another thing.  I hope to soon have a portable dvd player on the way but in the meantime I hooked up the cd player we'd bought for Mother up by my bed and can listen to my audio books when I go to bed.  Worked great last night though I snoozed through a lot of it!  But I loved it!  I can also listen to it when on the computer.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment