Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Maybe Spring Is Truly Springing . . .

I was a little downhearted when I went to the garden today and saw that the wind had blown the cover off my plants last night.  But I think they will recover.  It's going to be warm until Tuesday then I'll cover them again but after that it's warm all the way with rain forecast.  Awesome.  I do hope for a little rain this spring, it'll keep summer from doing so much damage.  Guess what?  I'm putting down an in ground garden this year :)  I will be planting bellflower, nasturtiums (I think), lots of stuff also the lily of the valley and gladiola bulbs.  Will be colorful when they bloom hopefully this year :)

In other news, well, I just had to stop so I could reconnect the air conditioner for her royal highness even though it's fucking 61 degrees outside.  Whatever.  Racing is smoothly running along for the new season, Kasey has a slow start but will do well this season I do believe.  My weight is steady, I've remained out of the 250s, a personal best for me and am I ever glad.  I'd like to weigh tomorrow we had a heavy meal yesterday (Jack in the Box) but hopefully it won't be much of an issue I've been REALLY regular so I should be shedding a pound anyway.  Will be glad to see.  I need to get more water though I'm out.

So on that I'll pause this life for now to finish watching today's race, then I have to take the garbage can to the curb and some other tasks to task.  Blessed Sunday my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment