Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, March 31, 2014

Arrrggghhhh . . . Back To Work

I don't know if I posted it before, but I'm temporarily re-employed, with my last boss.  Great because we can really use the money but hard because I'm not used to working.  He wants me to work 10 hour days, so I'm 9-8 with an hour lunch.  I love lunchtime especially this time of year.  Spring has sprung big time here, we even have hummers here at home.  I need to water the remnants of my garden soon, I don't know how I will other than on my way out in the morning.  But I'll figure it out.  Today I was out to lunch and I've been bringing my transistor radio to work and I was WAILING!  I felt so good.  I do hope it lasts but if I want it to, I'm going to have to step it up I've already made really stupid mistakes.  I do know this, I don't trust him enough to rely on him for a good reference.  I'm going to have to use him, but I don't think he's going to be very nice.  But we'll see.  It's going to be a little while before I'll need that anyway.

Ok going to go and upgrade my games until dinner is ready, another downer, LATE dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment