Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Juggling Many Balls Now . . .


In games:  Astro-Garden, Forbidden Garden, Hemp Tycoon, Atlantis Fantasy, still piddling with Farmville2 from time to time but not lately,  can't get anywhere on it without spending real money, Neopets, starting over. , .

In life:  Trying to diet, trying to exercise, trying to get and keep the house clean, trying to take over more of the cooking, trying to read and trying to write.  Oh and planning my flower garden.  Trying to get a job.  Trying to get a life.  Some think not, but truly, am.  It's just not that easy especially at my age.  I don't see my age as a problem, I don't FEEL 52, I can't help that I've turned 52 (53 in Sept), but there it is and employers don't like it.  Guess what?  I'm retiring at 61 so I'll still have time to do everything I want!  I'd do it now if I could but I can't.  Can't even get disability.  By the time I got it I'd be able to early retire.

Life goes on though.  The sun rises, I am breathing and able to see, hear, speak and feel, so all in all, I'm good.  I have a roof over my head, such as it is, and a better one on the way.  But we'll see.  Lately, every day is a new one for me, I never know what's gonna happen.  More on the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment