Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, April 28, 2014

Summertime . . .

I cursed the winter now I have the summer to contend with.  This area of Texas really doesn't do "spring", it just goes from cold, to not so cold, to hot in about a month's time.  Then it bakes us for 6 months and then it's not so hot then it's cold and you get the picture.  So now it's hot, I think mid 90s this afternoon.  We only have one air conditioner, so the inside is pretty warm until the sun sets.  Mother is absolutely miserable and making me miserable with her whining but, eh.  I went today to where we rented the furniture I'm hoping we can add a recliner to our account the first of the month, I KNOW there is one there she can use, starting at like $40.  But we'll see.  She was going to add a 12k btu air conditioner, but we've decided it's too big for the breakers so we gave that up.  Gonna stick with the 5K for my room and see if that helps any.  I'm thinking not.  But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment