Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Way Life Goes . . .

We got furniture delivered last week, a nice living room suit that consisted of a sectional couch, 3 tables, 2 lamps and a rug, and a full size bed for me.  Very nice.  The sectional is rather comfortable depending on how one sits on it.  In my room I have a table I'll be using for my television, and a built in desk I'll be using for my computer.  The men were out this morning looking at what they needed and what they are going to have to do to get the electricity and water connected so we can move in.  The only thing left to buy for it really is the dining room table and an air conditioner for the living room.  We still really need another porch built on to the front door, but the one at the kitchen door is ok, I will put hooks up so we can hang the bird feeders and my hanging baskets.  I want to plant some strawberries.  The two rose bushes Pat gave me are blooming profusely, I'm going to plant them at the corner of the house and move my garden to the rear of the house underneath my window.  The back area where I have it has been taken over by ants and runaway vegetation, gotten snakey.  That's ok I wanted to upgrade the new area anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment