Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Forgot to Mention:

I was recently gifted The Witches Tarot and I absolutely love the deck.  I have given 3 readings so far and everyone is happy with the interpretations.  I also ordered for myself the Voice of the Trees Oracle and I adore that as well.  My readings are all gloom and doom (but with a silver lining) but the readings I've given others have been very positive.  I'm glad, but even if the readings were negative I'd tell them, I'd have to.  It's harder than I thought though, reading complete strangers.  Nothing to draw on because I don't know them well enough, or not at all.  Some easy . . . WILL I FIND LOVE.  Well, yes, yes you will if you purposefully stride forth and LOOK for it.  The Gods(esses) are not going to just drop a man or woman into your living room and if you are doing NOTHING to find romance you will never get there.  I can show by the cards there is a romance out there, but it's up to you to go find it.

But enough of that.  I also got two pendulums, one bloodstone, one Amethyst.  An amethyst bracelet and an amethyst polished stone.  It also came with a rough chip but I just a couple of days ago lost that.  It dropped, into a trash can I think, never to be seen again, I was just crushed.  I'm supposed to be receiving two more gifts, a set of blue onyx runes and a lapis pendulum.  Yule gifts.  Can't wait :).

So that's where life is right now, I'll have more later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment