Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, November 28, 2014

Here We Go Again . . .

Looks like I'll be pawning my computer again, we're dead broke and running out of pretty much every essential.  Its 4 days to payday and we can't wait.  J was supposed to come here and take us out to eat but he's not called, usually he gives us a stipend when he does, I was going to ask for it anyway but he's not called so rather than swallowing my pride and texting him for the cash I'll just pawn the computer and get it out the 3rd.  We have cans we can sell but we're out of most pet food so that's not nearly enough.

Ok I can relax a little.  We are being wired money so I won't have to hock the computer again.  I will take the cans in with me and go ahead and get that cash, every little bit helps.  More later I'm sure.

Gomer, our large dog, just passed away :(

Well, still waiting for the wiring of the money, it was around noon when it was promised, it's nearly 5 now.  So I guess its not meant to be and I'll be pawning the computer after all tomorrow.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment