Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Looks Like Rain . . .

So woke up this morning it was chilly and it's only been partially sunny.  Mother rethought the ribs, decided to eat a heat and eat sandwich instead so I'll be lunching on soup and later on I'll munch something else, not sure what.  But something.

I changed the date for the cable install to the sixth, that will give us a little more time, come to find out we have to pay up front for our first month BEFORE they can do the install so I can't complete the order until the 3rd.  I'm seriously contemplating applying at WhatABurger for night shift.  I'm up most of the night anyway.  Only problem is Mother won't let me sleep during the day so I don't know its still a tossup.  Perhaps in better times, we'll see.

I'm in prep for full moon, I am going to be doing some cleansing and possibly a binding.  At least a measure of protection anyway.  I'll have to see what my meditations guide me to.  Binding is last resort kind of stuff.  But life goes on and times they are a changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment