Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, February 21, 2015

No Visual Racing . . .

Sucks I can't watch the first Xfinity race today but listening to it on MRN Radio, almost as good.  I can keep up with the leaderboard at NASCAR.COM thank goodness we have internet and everything is so accessible.  WHY can't FS1 stream the race for those that don't have the channel?!  Jerks.

Other than that the day is quiet, my gum feels a little better, the sun is in and out and I bought more seed to plant.  Veggies.  Cukes, for one.  So we'll see how this girl is at growing food.

Kitties and pups are all fine and life goes on in it's slow as molasses rhythm.  Sparks will fly when I can start broadcasting, at least I'll have something to do getting two broadcasts per week ready.  Starting on the first one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment