Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Going NUTS!!!!

Ok so in playing Neopets I was looking for something and I've gotten into the bad habit of checking people's paintbrush offers.  Well today I came across . . .

PURPLE JUBJUB MORPHING POTION!!!!!!  Two of my jubs are now purple!!!!! SO cute!  One account I have has all painted pets (purple jub, purple yurble, striped scorchio) and a red Tonu (used to be a blumaroo).  I'm going NUTS with this stuff but I love it!  Never have I been able to paint my pets before and I've adopted so many painted pets!  Today a brown Techo, she's really pretty!  The striped scorchio?  GORGEOUS!

Ok I have to prepare for my broadcast, I'm a little nervous about it I don't really have a set topic tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment