Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, July 3, 2015

Exhausted!

Ok so today was payday and we went to Cleveland to buy groceries.  I KNEW Mother shouldn't have gone, she just can't hold out to do it.  Tomorrow I have to get some prescriptions filled for her and already we're running out of money.  It cost $162 at WalMart just to buy enough food to last us to the 9th.  We're going to need more midmonth.  Sooner more than likely.  I did order Mother another monitor though that we just had to do.  It was shipped same day so hopefully it will be here next week.  I added a tarot deck for me and a movie, both drastically reduced so it wasn't much.  I came home so tired and my back just killing me but I'm a little better now and glad I have snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment