Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, March 14, 2016

More Chaos . . .

Ok so our summer neighbors have returned after the lady recuperated from cancer.  So now we have to keep an extra close eye on Annie and Snoopy because that is the first place they want to run and Annie bites.  So this is going to get very interesting.  I just got back from town, buying only the barest essentials, hoping to stretch it out till the 3rd.  We'll actually get paid on the 1st in April because the 3rd is on Sunday.  That helps.  I wish things could be more peaceful and less chaotic here.  I can't understand it.  Never will.  More later I think I hear a car.

Update (5-5-16) the neighbor is dying, the recouperation was short lived, she has mere days to live at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment