Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ugghhh . . .

Restless night last night, I've had stomach trouble for several days now, and a sore thumb.  The thumb is made worse by the cat scratching me.  Don't know what the hell has gotten into my gut.  We sure need to start eating a lot more healthy around here.  Restless dreams last night makes for an uneasy day today.  I have laundry in the machine hope they come clean the washer has been less than right for a while now as well.  If it's not one thing it's six.  The good news is our finances are looking up due to most of our rental debt being paid down.  Will pay down even more next month.  The title loan is paying lower as well, if we could JUST get that paid off I'd be more than thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment