Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, July 30, 2016

I No Longer Have To Worry . . .

About Jack.  His consistent crying caused Mother to have a meltdown and I had to let him out and he is LONG gone.  We'll never see him again.  So, so much for my beautiful little man.  I'm sure he's quite dead by now I heard dogs barking so I assume they caught and killed him.  But we have the 5 kittens of Misty's for as long as we have them, I hope Mango will thrive and survive, I'm going to make it my mission that he does.  Though I will keep picking at it, when the weather cools in October and November I'm hitting the big guns on finding work.  I need to find, or make sure we have, a suitcase for Mother because she is OUT of here as soon as I find work.  My first concern in October is to attempt to get the title to this property changed over.  We'll see how that goes.  

I'm overwhelmed at the moment, and I can't do a thing to diffuse it.  I need to go outside and sit for a while but I can't.  I just noticed the neighbors across the way are back, partying and have dogs.  Ours are out and about so I'm sure we'll be getting an earful in a short while when ours tangles with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment