Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Feeling A Little Beaten . . .

I have to do something and I have to meditate on it long and hard.  I've decided to leave the chatroom.  Really, I've decided not to be online so much at all starting tomorrow.  I have enough domestic chores to do around here to keep me busy all day every day and in my down time I can color, read and write.  It's what I need to be doing.  I'm being treated so poorly in chat there is no sense in my staying.  So I won't.  No more broadcasts either, although I will upload stuff to you tube.  Set up a scene outside, and use that as my studio and upload vids about herbs, crystals, hedgewitchery, and practical things for those new to the magickal arts.  I'll need to go to my you tube channel and fix that up, it'll need to be a playlist of its own.  Might even use the rbarcs youtube for it, just start all over again.  But that's not for right now.  Right now is for organizing, thinking things out, and doing what is good for ME and doing my own thing.  The group mentality always breaks down after a while, someone comes along that wants to be boss and they have this little teenybopper bitch that wants to be head keeper at the zoo and has it in for me in depth.  She must be cybersucking the cock of the owner.  But that's fine too, I noticed a lot of people are leaving some are coming to a couple of other chats I'm on as well, but, not enough.  The alternate chats are dead and boring.  I'll keep looking I may find one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment