Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, November 13, 2017

Looking To Tomorrow . . .

Today I wanted to do a lot but really spent two hours sitting in my car waiting on the mail because I had packages due.  She finally got here at 2:30.  Mother is in a piss poor mood so I get to deal with that on a daily basis.  It's like 90 degrees in here and she's freezing.  Something I am very weary of.  There is a lot around here I am very leery of.

In my packages, I got 3 books I ordered, only 1 I had to pay for and my color changing incense burner (it's really great!), and my plant I've been expecting.

So there's that.  I have to do some reorganizing in here I'm running out of space.  So much devoted to coloring and coloring supplies.  Books.  Dvds.  I'll figure something out.  Other things I have to figure out too while I'm at it.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment