Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Things Are Starting To Wear On Me . . .

Nothing is acceptable about my life.  I need two things I find it so hard to come by:  strength and courage.  But I'm working on it.  Once I get going I will be fine but it's taking that first step, doing that one thing ... that is stopping me.  But it's a hurdle and hurdles can be mastered.  There is one thing I do possess.  Determination to make the positive changes I need to make.  Some are easy, it's the hard ones that are getting me, but these too shall be trampled before too long.  I just have to find the courage of my convictions and take that first major step.  Nothing will ever change if I don't and for the better everything will change when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment