Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, February 16, 2018

NASCAR Has Returned!!!

So last Sunday, and Thursday, and tonight racing ensued.  I don't normally watch the Truck series but I did tonight I knew it was coming on and there was nothing else on so I figgered what the hell.  It was a good race, Sauter won, a driver I do like so there's that.  Tomorrow is the first Xfinity series race cannot wait for that and Sunday is the Daytona 500 and if I'm interrupted for THAT I may have to kill someone.

Otherwise life is as life is, a big steady bummer.  I have a lot I want to do tomorrow around watching the race I hope to get a good bit accomplished.  It's a lot of work though and I've been in rather foul humor of late.

I'm so looking forward to getting my seeds started.  I'm still waiting on an order from Breck's I ordered some toad lily bulbs FINALLY.  Next order will be Bletilla orchid as mine has been murdered most effectively by my fucking dogs (I think).  I also have like $70 worth of plants at Wayside Gardens in my cart.  Better start paying up these credit cards, huh?  And I SWORE I wouldn't buy plants this year, just work with my seed.  Methinks I lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment