Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Rain Has Stopped . . .

It's a lot warmer now and wouldn't you know the air conditioner in the living room is having problems.  The connector got wet and until it dries out the machine won't come on so we're in a pickle there because it irritates an already irritated Mother.  But we'll persevere.  Just waiting on payday to get this month underway and get things rolling to be a tad happier in a few areas.  The garden will give me much peace and I'm going to try to get Mother involved somehow not sure how yet.  But really, it's' a space for me to be on my own, in my own mind, earthing, grounding, being one with nature and spirit.  So we'll see.  Lots happening this year, I'm hoping, lots good.

No comments:

Post a Comment