Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Time To Play the Game . . .

Got a 45 minute ass chewing saying when I leave people who come in behind me complain about work not being done.  I spoke up for myself for once.  Time to play the game.

I am making a list of everything, to my understanding, I have to do.  I will have the list approved by my manager.  I will perform every task on the list every night, if it kills me.  In the morning I will seek out the manager/shift leader to approve my work before I leave.  If they refuse, I will note it.  If they ok my work and turn around and later speak against it, I will bring it to their attention that they ok'd it, and I will write that down.  If they fire me I will pursue a harassment lawsuit against them.  I have had enough.

1 comment: