Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Chaos . . .

So tired.  They have me on days this week and it's tough, mostly I don't have as much to do as I do overnight.  All I can do is wander around making sure the freezers are full, dishes are washed, there are bags of ice.  More customers, but not enough to keep the place hopping, which is good because I can't handle it.  They are going to start me back line which I can't do, but I'll give it my all.  They are not allowing me to progress at a stable level, they expect me to get it all in one fell swoop.  Can't do it.  I will have more videos to watch so for a while it will be easy, but that's not going to last long.

1 comment:

  1. We hope everything goes well with you doing the back line. It will take some time but you will get the handle of it. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete