Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Of Those Bad Times . . .

Still hot here in spite of a really good rain yesterday. That's really nice I hope it starts a trend. There is a vicious hurricane heading toward North Carolina but it's not going to do us any good in spite of it being a really large system. But our time will come assuredly.


We're just riding out the waves of poverty right now I really hope I get a job soon I'm going to do what I can do to magically move things along as soon as I can formulate exactly what it is I want to do. I do know I want to get back into working in Conroe. So I'm concentrating there.


I love my YouTube 60s and 70s playlist. I have over 120 songs on it, and I'm building my 80s hard rock playlist now.


Going to go now more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment