Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Blog

I made another blog. I was watching Julie and Julia and was inspired by something she said about her reasoning for starting her cooking blog. To train herself to finish what she started. Set a short term goal and finish it. I've been needing to do that so, inspired to do it, I began a blog about it.


Otherwise the day hasn't been all bad, just lazy. The heat outside keeps me from doing anything out there and what needs to be done inside I've not had the motivation to get done. But I do have things I want to get done tomorrow. Cleaning for one, my goals for another. I'm finally going to tackle Mother's room. I'm going to have to do it with her here and that's going to be so hard but I'm willing to give it a go. She makes it too difficult I'm just going to tell her my intentions and if she doesn't want me to do it I'll leave her to do it herself.


And on that I'm going for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment