Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cranky

I've been somewhat cranky lately.  Snappish, sullen.  We've had some issues, Thor, one of our dogs, got hit or shot and seriously injured, it was just awful, and I don't know I just feel like I need some space . . . some time for just me again but I'm never EVER alone.  I have some work I want to get done in the garden tomorrow, I want to plant my begonias they are still in the starter pots and getting sickly.  I want to work on my book.  Speaking of books I'm really enjoying Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn.  It's a fairly quick read, short chapters and very entertaining.  I don't know all of her terms as yet, it's series reading and many of them have their own language,  but I'm seriously loving the book.  Can't wait to read the next although next on my list is the next one from Kresley Cole after A Hunger Like No Other.  THAT'S a good series!  I also want to finish out Bell, Book and Dyke so I can move on to Call of the Dark.  Reading I am getting done.  Since Mother and I share a computer now I have to get off mine several hours a day so Mother can play Solitaire.  She wants to get me a new computer so she can have this one, I simply cannot justify getting a new computer just so she can sit all day and play computer Solitaire.  She does get email and does have a FaceBook now but I'm having trouble getting her to remember how to use them.  But what the hell, if we get a new computer, it's just eventually going to be a second computer for me.  Whatever.

I'm trying to kill time to see if after midnight I can adopt neopets from the pound or if I have to wait till later tomorrow morning.  Can you believe I have 232 neopets?  I sure can, it's practically my life now.  I REALLY need to get a job!

Ok I'm bored, gonna find something else to do till Midnight.  Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment