Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, So What?

Currently Reading:  Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn, A Dark Matter by Peter Straub, Bell, Book & Dyke (A Bella After Dark collection)
Currently Listening To:  Reflections of My Life/The Marmalade

Current Title in Works:  Wyndhaven
I got up this morning feeling inclined to take care of business, and did get some neos fed, Mother came in early wanting to play Solitaire and she wanted me to bring up her email so she could read it (she hasn't grasped how to get to it herself yet) so I did and thought that a good time to continue Witchling, but couldn't get through the chapter for having to walk her through switching between her email and FaceBook.  I did finally get the chapter finished and the next started, I'm over half finished with the book.  I was going to work on mine a little but I fear if I got into it I'd just have to stop because she wants to go to town today, so I may as well wait until we get back if there is some time before feeding commences.  I didn't get much sleep last night so no dreams, haven't dreamt profitably in a few days now.  I probably should get to sleep earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment