Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's About Time!!!!

Currently Reading:  Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn, A Dark Matter by Peter Straub, Bell, Book & Dyke (A Bella After Dark collection)
Currently Listening To:  Blue Bayou, Linda Rondstadt
Current Title in Works:  Wyndhaven


The low Wednesday night is going to be 39 so they say.  YAY!  Although now I have to worry about my plants.  I think they will be ok for the most part.  Until it gets REALLY cold, if it ever does.


I've gotten all my neos fed and have been keeping up with them.  I've gotten through the M accounts will do the n-z accounts later, we're going to go to town in a little bit.


Life is looking up a bit, but one never knows, there are monkeywrenches everywhere just lurking, waiting to jump in there and screw everything up.  I'm trying to stay positive.  Anyway had more to say can't remember what it was so more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment