Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Discomfort

I'm so uncomfortable.  The only real place I have to sit is in a lawn chair brought in from the yard with a pillow across the back.  It's SOOOOOOOO uncomfortable.  It's not bad when you are sitting at the computer and using it, but when you've done everything you want to do and you want to watch tv it's a bear.  So I've started sitting on the couch more but it's not good for my back, it's been getting worse lately.  

Remember the talk we had about autonomy?  I am getting a prepaid debit card to put money on in my name :).  When I get a job they will load the money on to that rather than mess with a bank account.  Amazing how many people are going this route, I love it myself.  My card actually allows me to move money aside in a savings.  Doesn't pay interest but it will help to put money back and have it for emergencies.  Can't wait till it gets here, will probably break it in at Amazon or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment