Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, August 31, 2012

Her Royal Majesty

We went out today and got another cellphone, my current phone bill has gotten so out of hand we can't pay it so we got a prepaid one.  Mother just called our friend and said it was "her" phone.  The bitch can't even dial the thing.

I've been sick lately I have an infection in my gum and it's seemed to spread like a virus over my body.  I feel like I'm coming down with something but the only real problem is my mouth so whenever that goes away I guess I'll be ok.  As is it's nothing short of torture for me to eat.  Think that stops me?  HELL NO.  But I don't think I've done badly today.  We'll see in a day or two I'm not ready to weigh again just yet.

Onward to other things, I got a little Vivitar digital camera, nothing fancy mostly something I can snap garden pictures with.  I now need to get is a SD Memory card whatever the hell that is.  More on the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment