Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Not A Great Day . . .

Not feeling well today.  Mouth is sore, tummy is tender.  Back still giving me fits in the morning but I do think that's getting a little bit better.  This morning I made my own breakfast, almost didn't make it but did it finally.  It just hurts so much to stand in the morning.  I did a little housework, swept the living room, will tackle the kitchen tomorrow maybe, maybe not as we'll be going to town.  I know this, I will be in a wheeled vehicle in the store, I can't walk that long.  I just wish it would get better, you know?  I get so tired of not feeling well, and I know it's just that I need to get up and get out more.  I'll see what I can do about doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment